Okki Nokki Record Cleaning Machine
The Okki Nokki is a fully automatic European designed RCM.
- Cool running turntable motor allows for hours of use, so no need for noisy fans.
- Built-in safety features prevent fluid being sucked into the vacuum motor and the turntable motor overheating.
- Forward and reverse motor for scrubbing action.
- Quiet vacuum motor.
- Auto shut-off should the user forget to drain reservoir.
- Vacuum tubes for 7” and 10” records available.
- Comes complete with record cleaning fluid and goat-hair brush.
The Okki Nokki RCM is an exceptionally well-designed device created specifically for cleaning all vinyl recordings. The Okki Nokki is a quality product made in Germany and consists of a heavy-duty motor/turntable and vacuum system encased in a compact aluminum chassis. The motor function provides for ultra-quiet forward and reverse operation. When used with the supplied goat hair cleaning brush, the forward/reverse turntable motion allows for extremely effective groove scrubbing. Once cleaned, the record can be vacuumed using the aluminum suction arm. The residual dirt and fluid is then removed by suction and transferred into the internal liquid reservoir, which has a sensor that will shut off the machine when full. Dedicated suction arms for use with 7” and 10” records are available as an option. Accessories supplied with the machine include a standard 12” LP suction arm, goat hair cleaning brush, record clamp, grounded detachable AC cord and a small bottle of cleaning fluid concentrate that requires mixing with a liter of purified water (available from a pharmacy) – not recommended for shellac or acetate recordings. An acrylic dustcover is available at time of purchase or as an optional accessory.
Dimensions (WDH): 14.25 x 14.25 x 9.1 in., 360 x 360 x 230 mm,
Weight: 15.5 lbs, 7 kg.